Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
How about when the new spring water you add to the tank turns out to be full of scum and suddenly you realize the cup your fish is in has a crack. That was a fun night so I know your pain. From then on I've used icing cups (like when you buy a tub of icing)

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the fish cup in my room my dogs tail bumps it and drops it to the ground so i use a plastic cup i found in my job instead i need a bigger cup lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
The first day I had my betta, we were letting the water in his tank get warmer before we put it in. The cup got broken due to taking the lid off to feed him. Pippin went into his ten gallon sooner than expected.

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
One of my cups broke during an 100% water change and my girl wasn't finished acclimating. She SOMEHOW swam threw the SMALL crack and into the tank. She wasn't harmed at all. I'm still not sure how she got threw though....

·
Registered
988 Posts
One day, I had Opalo in a party cup while I did a water change. I accidentally elbowed the cup. The contents of the cup spilled off my desk, including poor Opalo. I spent 5 frantic minutes searching the floor before looking in the water change bucket. Somehow, he ended up safely in the bucket, slightly stressed but otherwise fine. I no longer put uncovered cups next to my elbows. :shock:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
One day, I had Opalo in a party cup while I did a water change. I accidentally elbowed the cup. The contents of the cup spilled off my desk, including poor Opalo. I spent 5 frantic minutes searching the floor before looking in the water change bucket. Somehow, he ended up safely in the bucket, slightly stressed but otherwise fine. I no longer put uncovered cups next to my elbows. :shock:
Phew! Good thing for Opalo. That would have seriously freaked me out. :shock: I would have been terrified of stepping on him... *shudder*

·
Registered
79 Posts
my dog (2 yr old Great Dane) brought me my cup.. full of punctures and dents... also squished and slobbery... He some how got it down from the cabinet, chewed it up, then came to show me.
He knew exactly what it was too as he loves to watch the fish when they are in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.