Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Um, I went to Petsmart to pick up the on-sale 5-gal Fluval Chi and then decided to "just look" at the bettas. Kind of ended up spending like $150 and picking up a reeeeeaaallllyy cute, juvenile dragon. :oops: He's a bit freaked out tonight, but I'll put up pics tomorrow. So. Freaking. Cute. :shock:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, these are quick, blurry shots with the phone this morning. He's SO TINY! He's yet-unnamed. Will try to get some better pics tonight.

"Ok, enough, lady! Gah!!"

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ivan Would be a great name. Make me think that he would have a Russian accent. So cute for a little guy!

·
Registered
137 Posts
He's adorable!

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
He's cute :)
Is he a steel blue and orange/reddish? Hard to tell :3

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honestly Olympia, it's hard to tell. He's so tiny and he was in that awful blue water when I got him. I'll try to get some clearer pics after work, before the sun goes down. Then maybe we'll be able to ID him. :)

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Cute boy! My Petco never has dragons, though my Petsmart does!

How much is the Chi?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fryman (those are my azaleas!) - the 5g Chi is on sale at Petsmart for $34.99, although it was not marked as such as my store. I had to pull up their website on my phone and show it to them (including the little orange banner that said "in stores only!"). But they honored it. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts