Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was looking at Jango's tank and noticed these little plants all over his tank. Some are tall, some are short, and they all have a little orangish seed looking thing at the end of them. I have no idea what they could be or where they came from. I don't have any live plants in my tank and have not put anything new in it. Whenever I clean my tank I vaccum the gravel, but last time [almost a week ago] I was in a rush so I didn't do the gravel and just took out/replaced the water. So these things have had about a week to grow. The only thing I've ever put in my tank with seeds was mini tomatoes for the snails to eat. That was about 2 weeks ago. They're probably not going to stay because they'll get up rooted when I clean the tank next.

Any ideas on what these could be? There's a picture I took of them below...

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
How neat.....I would remove that one seed on the top of that plant for a closer look...I bet they are tomato seedlings-since that is the only thing you have added to the tank or if you have birds that their seeds could have fallen in the tank or something...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts