Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it has been quite a while since i updated you all on my fish... I have lost quite a few males and several females, so this is all i have left...

Splatter VT:

Miraz HMPK :

José VT: ((this dude is a real pain in the butt to photograph.... ))

Saga DbT:

And the biggest wow...

Grizzly VT:
(before)

(now)

He blossomed over my vacation. lol!

Anyway, those are my current boys!! :3 Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
PRETTYYYY!!!!
LOVE the DB T <3

and Grizzly has changed SO much

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! Saga is a (as far as i can tell) piebald marble cellophane... right? lol! Got him at petco. :3

Grizzly was a huge surprise when i got back, almost would have thought he was a different fish if the marbling wasnt the same on his sides. XD Saved him from Walmart.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I love Miraz's color. I would love to have a red HMPK one day. I also see how you wrote his name on his tank, lol. I'm curious how you make that canvas hammock in his tank. Do you have a tutorial for it? I've got a lot of extra canvas left over and I think it would be great to make hammocks for my guys.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love Miraz's color. I would love to have a red HMPK one day. I also see how you wrote his name on his tank, lol. I'm curious how you make that canvas hammock in his tank. Do you have a tutorial for it? I've got a lot of extra canvas left over and I think it would be great to make hammocks for my guys.
Lol thanks!
Miraz is actually purple/ maroon.
I don't have a tutorial on how to make them, it is super simple actually, all you do is cut a strip just wider than your fish is long, be sure to trim out very smooth. Then make the strip long enough to make the resting area sit about two inches below water level, or as deep as your fish likes. Then tie tie strip of canvas in a 'U' shape and attach to a suction c cup, or, as i did here, just tie it right on. the mesh of the divider. Only drawback off attaching it to the divider, is if the water level drops too much they can't use them...
I made one for each one of my boys and they all love them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Beautiful fish!

I have a female betta named Saga...:-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts