Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So even though it will only be a week tomorrow that ive had my boys ive already taken a ton pics almost every day ive had them. :lol:I take way to many pics of my bettas.

Ill start with Levy. Levy's been doing really well. Hes got a really energetic and funny personality. When ever I would look down into his QT tank and the end of a strand of my hair would end up sitting on top of the water he would chase it and try to eat it :roll:. His fins are doing really well, and are starting to open up. His anal fin is being stubborn and still not quite were it should be. And unfortunetly he got a hole in his anal fin which ended up turning into a rip. Hopefully that wont take to long to heal up.
The day I got him:
View attachment 349922

The first few days:
View attachment 349930
View attachment 349938

Today:
View attachment 349946
View attachment 349954

Ive decided to name my other new boy Castien. Hes doing well as well, but he doesn't do that well with change so water changes get him pretty stressed but since its been a week im going to start slowly lessening the water changes until its every three days so hopefully that should help.
There hasent been to much of a change in aperance with him but as far as I can tell his fins are growing and don't seem as clumped at the ends.
Sorry about the new pics, yet again its windy and cloudy here and it makes for horrible lightning in the room hes in.
The day I got him:
View attachment 349962

The first few days:
View attachment 349970
View attachment 349978

Today:
View attachment 349986

This ones not a great photo of him but I like how his fins look in it
View attachment 349994

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow I love seeing those progress pictures! They both look amazing, 100% better than when you got them. I like Castien's coloring, it reminds me of wild bettas.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you :)

I think Castiens color is wild :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts