Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
Hey! I remember these! They look great :-D.
Your showing your age Matt.
Here some thing I got rope into by my wife some years ago.

I love the look Carcole, I'm a sucker for things with age and a story
R

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Rickey, thank you!
Yikes, that thing looks like a death chamber. How did that turn out? I love the floor though!:-D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
These are as beautiful as i remember AND you got an anubias stardust. So jealous, it's soooo pretty. One day, on my wish list.

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much. Do you mean the anubias sp white? I love it!!! I also have the anubias barteri var nana stardust. Mine is not showing too much white yet. The stardust is actually green with white veins.You can see it stuck in a very small piece of driftwood towards the front, near a larger stone.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Yes the white one, it's beautiful. I didn't realize they were different actually. That white is so pretty.

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hello and thank you. In the two side by side I am using fine white fw safe sand.I googled Estes white sand, and a company came up and I bought it from them. They sent something made by the same company and it is even better. The reason I say that is the estes sand would partially float for a few days. This instantly stays put on the bottom. I like it much better.
On the third one I am using Tahitian moon sand,which is actually a fine gravel.

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
This is the tank that now has a pair of licorice gouramis and some Rilli shrimp

new..trying some downoi

one of the licorice gouramis..these guys are going to be super tough to get pics of..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts