Betta Fish Forum banner

Updates of fishies and pics of baby chicks!

747 views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  a123andpoof 
#1 ·
So thought I would give updates of all my January fish, plus I FINALLY got some decent pictures of blinky.

So I will start with Haruna who is photo shy...

Blinky - I think he is a male as I can't find an eggspot, but when I look at other PK males I wonder. I never properly introduced him but I wanted more fish didn't have space in my room at the time so my sister agreed to set a tank up in her room. We went to walmart and he was in filthy water and was the worse looking so she agreed and we took him home thinking it was a her. He is almost 2 now. He stresses easy.

Sakura - She is growing! She isn't the tiny little girl I picked up towards the end of January. She is still small, but not teeny tiny. Got her from walmart of all places!

Koi - He finally started eating he held out until I put Sakura in and then he started eating. Just had to impress the pretty girl next to him.

And Arashi another walmart fish the camera doesn't do him justice his fins are so thick and silky looking. I love watching him swim it's so beautiful. Want to get him his own tank with light plants and white substrate. Want him to pop.
He is very laid back which is nice so it means he doesn't stress much having Koi right next to him.

And now the pics you have all been waiting for my new chicks XP

See less See more
#3 ·
I know. I saw her and knew I had to have her even though just a few days before I had gotten Koi lol
And they are chickens black ones are Austalorps, the ones closest to them are Buff orpingtons and the tiny on to the side is a delaware.

#9 ·
You need a chicken coop and I love them they are about as addicting as betta fish. If I went to feed stores in the spring to much I could easily end up with 50+ chicks in like 2 months -_-

#11 ·
lol yes eggs are a big benefit to them! It's so exiting to get your first eggs, and then every egg after that is exiting you never know what the eggs will look like. I don't understand how chickens can scare a person. Maybe I just have friendly chickens. Mine love me. But thats cause they know who brings them food lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.