Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
valentinies ct betta contest this is not an official bettafish.com contest theres no prize is only to showcase a beatiful fish rules

1.this is only a crown tail betta contest

2.one picture per fish

3.share youre bettas name with us

4. I will be the judge and the contest will be end the day before Valentines Day Feb. 13th and the winner will be announced on Valentines Day Friday the 14th.

I have permission from Perseusmom for this Contest.
;-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Sorry to nag but does this have mod approval? If it does, I'm going to enter my boy, Red!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
My boy Sardine! 8D He has SBD but it does not bother him one bit. =)

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
So happy you did this I wanted to see a Valentines contest for my red bettas. Fortunately, one is a crown tail and adorable. This is Eiriksson my "viking"betta he had severe SBD that went for months I put lots of floating plants in his tank and he eventually learned to right himself once in awhile he swims down below. He is really little. When I come up to him he charges up flares at me and does his wiggle dance. He just reminded me of a Viking so I name him Eiriksson like Leif Eiriksson. He's dressed just right for Valentines Day!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts