21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
OH man Brock is awesome! I love Yellow and orange bettas. <3

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks :) My friend picked him out when I dragged her to the pet store so I could get another betta XD
It was hard to get his picture since he's very camera shy.
Your Sardine is gorgeous by the way :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Thanks :) My friend picked him out when I dragged her to the pet store so I could get another betta XD
It was hard to get his picture since he's very camera shy.
Your Sardine is gorgeous by the way :)

hehe it's fun to drag others to the pet stores. XD I hope to see more shots of him even though he is camera shy.

and thanks ^^

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
awesome shots 8D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey, this is Poseidon, he is feeling blue because he does not have a date for valentines :( he is wearing his best red cuff-links though!

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
This is Odysseus! :)
He's a crowntail I promise, his, er- unique tail shape is a result of his chronic tailbiting. He likes to swim fast, so he took matters into his own hands- er, fins? Mouth?

I wasn't sure how many entries you want, if only one then that's fine you can just count Odysseus. :) I do have two crowntails though so I figure I might as well share the other. The more crowntails the better!
Meet Rigsby! He was a rescue from someone in my dorms. He's real sweet and has huuuge eyes.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Here's Smaug :) (I need a better pic with his little marbled head in better focus, but you can see it in my avatar pic, too)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think they are both (female) crowntails, but my understanding is a bit new and limited ^^; Here is Princess Peach and Vertigo, almost like they're making kissyface cept I'm certain that's far from true probably flaring if anything ;)

21 - 40 of 112 Posts