Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
I figured I'd jump in here since I have too many CT's! They're becoming quite a favorite for me since I keeping getting them >.<

To start my newest addition is Hathor, a copper CT girl. I love her purple metallic sheen.

Then we have Osiris, my first AB boy ever!

Next is Sunburst, an MGCT. He's gorgeous when his fins grow back, and then he gets columnaris again and breaks them off. Not quite sure why.

Now we have Jolinar!

And last but not least is Baldr. :p He's a ham.

But you can definitely see my obsession with CT's without even knowing it! XD I just realized the other day how many I truly have!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
now that i know theres so much beautiful bettas i cant dicide whos the best
cause all of them are amazing i think i should give a 1st place
2sc place
3rd place
4fth place and
5fth place

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is my first contest!!!! I'm soooo excited !!! I'm new to bettas and this site but I love this site so far the people and help are so nice.

These is my first betta my sweet pea girl crown tail Dimir. I've only had her for a few weeks now but I'm already attached and love her so much !!! She is a sweet pea and so curious and funny and so smart!!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lucillia your Hathor is so beautiful!!! and you take really great pics of all your bettas :)
Dimirs I love the pink fins with the green hue tips on them, super pretty!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Thank you Oceanbetta!!

Thank you Bettaginer!! She's my first girl, technically I'm holding onto her for my friend Lilnaugrim's sorority, but I absolutely love her. She's extremely silly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you! Nope he isn't in the bottle in that picture! I thought it would be fun to try out for him to explore. But im pretty sure that he couldnt realize it existed due to the transparency so I took it out :(

He did end up going inside every once in a while though

Attachments

41 - 60 of 112 Posts