Betta Fish Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Tee hee Maybi!!
I fall in love with unique faces like your girl Florence. She'd win any staring contest I think!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Tee hee Maybi!!
I fall in love with unique faces like your girl Florence. She'd win any staring contest I think!
Haha thanks that means a lot! everyone calls her ugly but I think she's interesting! ANd yeah she loves to stare she's so feisty

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Here are my four entries.

Lemon-Doodle (from MoonShadow) - blue/yellow marble male
Shadow - black/blue/red female
Dragonfly - blue/green female (back left)
Titanium - black orchid male

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't have a camera, and my fish don't show up very well on my iPad or phone pictures... Should I submit my best ones anyway, do you guys think?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Definitely!! It doesn't matter if you have the best camera for the best picture, its all about showing off your bettas!! It's the fish that will win -- not the most perfectly staged and lighted picture. I would love to see your crown tail!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Gorgeous girl, Ravaari!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oedipus

My lovely baby betta fish. I bought him at petco about two months ago and this is what he's growing up like..... loooooove this guy. ♡♥♡

P.S. any ideas on what kind of betta he could be? I have a feeling he's a plakat but since he's not fully grown I really can't tell.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
First I have to say you all have some stunning looking bettas - I've LOVED looking through this thread.

And, here's my boy - BlueFish … with a touch of red.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My lovely baby betta fish. I bought him at petco about two months ago and this is what he's growing up like..... loooooove this guy. ♡♥♡

P.S. any ideas on what kind of betta he could be? I have a feeling he's a plakat but since he's not fully grown I really can't tell.
He's actually probably a veiltail. :) Gorgeous boy though!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Thanks kiara1125! I still think he's a plakat but I'll be posting pictures of him as he grows.♡♥♡
I'm sorry, but I highly doubt he's a plakat. His fins are too long to be considered as a plakat. As he grows, he's most likely going to be a veiltail. You can tell by how his tail and dorsal are. Veiltails have pointy dorsals like that, plakats don't. I'll include a picture of each of my plakat males, Owl (red cambodian) and Charlie (copper dragon), but your betta is probably going to be a veiltail. Also, your betta might be a female. The skinny ventrals and what looks like to be an ovipositor. Is that a white dot on your betta's stomach, or poop?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oedipus

You have such a gorgeous plakat!!! I dont think its a white spot on his tummy but im not quite sure through the picture. Ill definitely have to take a closer look when I get home. Thanks for the comment kiara! Id be happy with whatever he/she turned out to be because he's such a unique little fellow.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts