Betta Fish Forum banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Speaking of veil tail, I went to Europe, France last year and I went to a pet store, I noticed that the veil tail is more extra longer than the ones we have here in the US.
I really love their veil tail, their stores also has a lot of dragon scale veil tail.
I have never seen a dragon scale veil tail at petco or petsmart.
Choice of colors is about the same but their tails are bigger and longer. In France, they don't have big chain store like here but those stores I visited carry a lot of betta, probably 100 or more, different kind.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Picked up an absolutely magnificent orange dalmatian VT today. He's got big full fins, pouty lips, and a flare to dream about :)

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Picked up an absolutely magnificent orange dalmatian VT today. He's got big full fins, pouty lips, and a flare to dream about :)
Piiiiiiics!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I shouldn't go to the pet store anymore >.>

He's so big ._. First butterfly I've seen in my area, ever.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Fleet! I am so sorry to hear of your loss! That's terrible. :( No idea why at all?

And Tress...nice find!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Aww Fleet D: he sounded so lovely :< sorry for your loss, may he SIP.

Thank you, the new guy is looking even better today, he darkened up, flared, and in the light he shines a nice turquoise. Looks even better in person. He very clearly wants in that tank, sadly it's not for him lol, he makes the 15g look small.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I love my little VT boy. :D He's a royal blue with red pelvic fins and lighter blue fins with a bit of red in them that's very hard to see (and impossible to photograph!) and to me, he is absolutely beautiful. That butterfly is gorgeous, though, too!

(very true to his colors)

(his fins look a bit darker in this photo than they actually are)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Marius! He is about 1 1/2 to 2 Years old, He was my first betta. I love him so much. He flares at the net and the TV Remote :p He's so silly.

His collage.... lol BTW The Top left was when I first got him. I've added alot more Decor, and heater too, I just haven't gotten any good pics of the whole tank lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
I shouldn't go to the pet store anymore. I picked up yet another VT. He is white with light blue and red in his fins. But I don't have any pictures, as I can't upload them for a while.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts