Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Velvet was sassy from day one. 10 minutes into acclimating he was flaring at me from inside his cup. For a couple days he continued to flare at me however that's all but stopped. Whenever I do go near the tank he comes from his positions in his tank to where I am and stays there until I walk away.

However it seems this sassy boy has something about the nerite snail he shares his tank with being on the front side of the acrylic. He flares like crazy at it. Its to some point funny because whenever the snail is anywhere else he completely ignores it but when its on the front side of the tank he goes nuts flaring. Its like he thinks its his wall or something. Like seriously any other wall hes fine but its just the front side of the tank and then hes on the snail flaring until it's near the curved part.

Its a bit funny because its just that one wall however there is a slight worry because I'm sorta attached to the nerite snail since I've had it over two years. Should I move the snail or do you think its okay for it to stay in there with him?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts