Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i am in the wrong forum but i can't post in the classifieds yet.
I am trying to rehome 3 healthy South American bumblebee catfish and they are free but you have to live in miami or close and we'll meet up in a public place, the reason I am trying to rehome them is because I haven't been able to find a 30 gallon long tank anywhere, I only see the tall ones and i want to add a 1 albino cory and 1 spotted cory, so that means I'll be overstocked if I leave them in my tank.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Surely you wouldn't be overstocking that badly just by adding two cories...live plants and extra water changes would soon make up the difference. :) I'm overstocked by almost double (definitely not recommending this, of course), but because I have double filtration, heaps of live plants and do two 1/3 changes per week, everything is ok. :) They are actually having to make do with just one change per week in this assessment-heavy period and everything is still alright.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i have 4 platy, 1 betta, 3 albino and 3 spotted cory and the 3 south american bumblebee catfish, even do i have 2 aqua-tech 10-20 filters i feel like i am already overstocked. i would love to find a 30 gallon long tank.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
That doesn't strike me as overstocked to an umanageable degree. Admittedly a 30gal would be better, but I don't think you need to rehome the catfish. :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Have you considered order a tank online?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts