Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a salamander plakat betta for sale from a seller in the USA. PM me with offers and pics. Also please inform me if you are about to spawn a salamander plakat betta, because I would love to see if any of the fry turn out to be what I'm looking for. Thank you.:-D Not all offers will be accepted. I look forward to see what you guys can bring me. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really want a male, but I am still interested in a girl. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More like the guy in my avatar. I can't see the first pic you have up, but that's because I'm on my school computer which doesn't load pics very well. I'll check out the pic when I get home, so I can check it out on my normal computer.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM me with pics please! I would love to see her!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
She's more purple in person than this. Her fins have grown more as well, this is a photo from when she was about 3 months, she's probably 4.5 months now.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm on my school computer right now, and it doesn't load pics very well, so I'll check her out when I get home on my regular computer.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Omigosh! I luv her! How much for her and shipping? PM me w/ details or just post on here. :) I luv her, she's GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks betta lover!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
She decided she didnt want to buy mine after all soo... idk DQ.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep close the thread DQ. Sorry GreenTea, hope I didn't offend you. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.