Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
gorgeous, my goodness where in the world you got that female?!?!?!? she is absolutely stunning. she is a solid dragon too :-D beautiful!!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
WOW, the fins on him are stunning! And the femaleis also amazing. Beautiful bettas! I am sure they will make great looking fry. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
They're both gorgeous! Zatarra is a cool name. I think bettas could live up to any type of name. XD

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Oh. My. Goodness.

That boy is stunning. His dorsal fin is so huge <3 Though I'm sorry to say he's not a dragon, as he doesn't have the typical white, thick scales dragons have... he's a copper. :3

Your female is gorgeous too. Lovely pair!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
True dragons do have white scales, if not with a slightly blue tinge. It is possible he has the gene but I'd say he's definitely a copper. :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
When I saw Zatarra as the name on the title of this thread I was so excited cause i love The Count of Monte Cristo! One of my favorite books :) love the name

·
Registered
150 Posts
Very gorgeous guy love the setup for him hope all goes well with the breeding god luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the female at my local pets store. well actually the pet store I normally go to in downtown honolulu is joined up with one in moanalua. and the owner likes to keep all of the nicer bettas up in moanalua along with all of the females. so i had to drive a ways just for this little female. worth it though, she's gorgeous. and btw, yes the male is a copper. the female is a HMPK dragon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am indeed going to spawn them. When the fry are old enough, I'm not sure what I am going to with them. I'll most likely keep the ones I like. but I might just sell them on aquabid or to my local pet store.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The females is lovely, she only looks standard PK to me, I can't make out more than 2 rays on her tail....?
Unless your photo is abit unclear....great find though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Haha that first picture, he's looking at himself: "Man, I'm stunning." lol

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Haha that first picture, he's looking at himself: "Man, I'm stunning." lol
I wanted to click the "like" button so bad. But then I realized this forum doesn't have a "like" button :'(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts