Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there folks. I’m in need of a bit of money to pay for college-expenses and as a full-time student with 18 credit hours, the free-time that I do have is not substantial enough to have a job on-campus or off-campus.
I am offering openings for paid commissions of your Betta splendens (although… gosh, those other species sure are neat!) that will be similar in style to the example provided below.
I do have rules. If you do not read them I will not be able to process your payment for the artwork.

• You need to be able to pay me upfront before I work.
  • You need to know how to pay through Paypal or have a Paypal account.
  • Payment will be asked for AFTER I send you an email confirming your request.
  • All artwork will be 800x600px at 300dpi (you can ask for how you want the image oriented)
  • Please provide several pictures of your Betta splendens (or other species of Betta).
  • If you are not satisfied with your artwork, I can make tiny-changes. I will not re-do the whole picture.
  • Turn-around (completion time) will vary but it should be done within a week at the latest.
  • I accept US dollars and Euros.
  • I will provide progress-shots if requested but these are usually done very quickly.
  • I will have five (5) spaces available and three (3) waiting list spaces available. I will post on this thread when the spaces are filled.
IMPORTANT
You need to EMAIL me at weavercat006 @ gmail.com . Do not post on this thread with your information. I will not be checking this thread for commission-requests.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prices:

• $10 USD or 7.40EUR
One (1) colored 800x600px 300DPI digital painting of a single (1) Betta splendens or other Betta species

Example:

Commission Information
-Forum Username (on Bettafish . com)
-Paypal E-mail (the email you use to sign into Paypal):
-References of your fish (head on, left and right sides, ecetera…):
-Additional information (pose, any personality quirks, background colors…):

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Refunds and Cancellations

• You may cancel at any time but I do not give out refunds.
  • You must know what you want and can afford BEFORE paying.
Conditions

• You have the right to use the commissioned image for your personal use.
  • You may not sell the image I produced even if the animal/image belong to you; it's for non-commercial use.
  • You must credit me when using the image in public however I shall be uploading a lower-quality watermarked version to Tumblr and my website.
  • You may not claim the image I produced is made by you.
Please read all of this thoroughly. I am not responsible for folks not reading my rules and conditions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts