Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weirdest thing ever happened this morning. I woke up with TDP out of the breeding trap and into the main tank. I have no idea how long he was out there but he didn't attack Taz or anything. I thought I would see a dead Taz o_O

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: Reminds me when Maine decided to be a magician and breach the border! He was all in Spartan's face and poor ol' Spartan was so shocked >< But no one attacked nor got hurt o.o

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I guess TDP is a sweetheart but I didn't chance it and put him back before covering the top with a CD case.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
good! Lol. As much as some fish "get along" or "love each other" people are risking their fish's health and cause stress because of their own emotions or what they see through human eyes. I see it so often :-( I feel bad for the fish.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am using TDP's tank as a hospital tank to make sure my mollies are healthy enough to go into the main tank. I put my new bristlenose and mystery snail in with Romeo and he likes nibbling on his shell lol

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: My poor snail endured the best and worse of my bettas :roll: Eventually "Gary" the apple snail was murdered by Madame. What a meanie D: since then I can never find apple snails -.- But currently I have a "who knows what it is" snail. That's growing big o_o he came with an imported plant, from a "snail-free" tank :lol:

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gary passed away from me doing a huge water change and my other died from a brittle shell.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
yikes! How do you avoid them getting a brittle shell? None of mine ever had that problem. And I now have great pond snails, nerite, and this random one o.o

I find it funny most people's snails are GARY :lol:

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought some eco calcium marine which can be used for snails

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Hmmm I've never had that problem. Then again my water may have more calcium? All I know is there's a lot of calcium deposits on stuff I pull out :lol:

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Maybe that's why? :eek: All I know my snails never die. Unless murdered :/ silly things.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gary was the size of a huge marble when he died. Gary 2 is about the size of small rock

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: My Gary was.... idk... golf ball sized? Then she murdered him!! D:

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Well if you do we can totally help you :p I find my sorority seems balanceed at 4 bettas, I dunno why :/ more seems trouble, less is bad... -sigh- :roll:

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am thinking of making one after Taz died so I can use the 29 gallon lol unless I get another tank

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: another tank... That's how I ended up with three 10s, three 20s, a 40 and an 80 :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.