Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Megan :)

I'm new to the forums, though not new to betta keeping. I've made a few posts here and there already, as well as done my fair share of lurking around the site (who hasn't?). I must say I wish I had though of joining the forums ages ago, seeing as there is a ton of great info all packed into one place.

I'm a 22 year old student and have been keeping bettas for the last 4 or so years. I currently only have one, his name is Falkor (like the luck dragon) though I'll possibly be getting a second in a few days. I also have the privilege of chasing a kitten around my apartment everyday. His name is Maverick and he's the cutest, most adorable, fluffy pain in my butt ever.

Falkor is my newest boy, just got him earlier this week. My previous boy, Dovah, passed away about a month ago after almost 3 years (RIP), and I was missing some fishy company so I caved and went ahead and got the tank reset and got it going while I shopped around for my new friend. I must say, bettas are very addicting.

Here's some pictures of Maverick and Falkor :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome to the forums! SIP Dovah. I am glad you were able to continue fishkeeping! Your pets are adorable!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love Falkor's rays on his dorsal (?) fin, they look so funny and add a bit of uniqueness. Cinder is a really deep red crowntail with an iridescense to his body.

It's nice to meet you! c:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi there! I have furry kitty babies too. So, I know your pain ����

1 - 6 of 6 Posts