Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
My family and I are getting ready to move out to a 18 acre farm where we can take care of our 2 precious horses, Gem and OT. I am the owner of an AMAZING blue and red betta, Gibs. He is a blessing in my life and my baby. I'm excited to be moving out to this farm, but there is one problem. We're going to be using well water and I don't know how Gibs will respond to that. Does anyone have any idea how bettas do in well water? Will I have to add aditional processes to my water treatment? PLEASE HELP!!! :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
KassiaScarlett, nice to meet a fellow horse and betta owner! I have 4 quarter horses, what breeds are yours?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a paint (gem) and an off the track thurough bred (ot) but you wouldn't know it by the way he acts! Lol. Sooooooooo chill.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well water should be fine, unless there is a toxic waste dump or nuclear reactor nearby. Continue using water conditioner and take a few gallons of your current tap water with you so you can do a slow transition on to the well water.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well water should be fine, unless there is a toxic waste dump or nuclear reactor nearby. Continue using water conditioner and take a few gallons of your current tap water with you so you can do a slow transition on to the well water.

Thanks so much! I will do that. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts