Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!! I haven't been here for a longgg time :shock: I've had family members in the hospital, so I've needed to focus on that. But on a lighter note, all my bettas have been doing great!! I'll just give you a little update on each of them =) I'm glad to be back!!

Sullivan: Sullivan has been doing great! He's grown a little, and he's as beautiful as ever!! His activity level has improved, it seems like he's getting strong enough to pull those big fins around without much trouble now =)
"If I could smile, I would be!"
View attachment 53546
View attachment 53545
And he's still not fond of photography.... "I'm out!"
View attachment 53547
I'll try to get some flaring pictures of him soon, he only does it in the early morning X)

Daisy: Daisy has been feeling fine, but she appears to have developed an external tumor on her left side =( I've been watching it for several months, and it has grown a little, but I think as long as it doesn't spread towards her gill (or start swellling) she should be fine. She isn't showing any evidence of feeling bad, she's as active as ever, and just as much of a pig!
View attachment 53548
You can see the tumor a bit in this picture. It sort of looks like mold, but it's not. There's no fuzz, the scales have just turned grey and slightly warped.
View attachment 53549
pretty girl =)
View attachment 53550

Milton: And last but not least, Mr. Milton. He has grown sooooo much!!! He's bigger than Sully now, and his butterfly pattern is starting to disappear a bit. But he's absolutely gorgeous, and he's got such an attitude! Flares at everything!
View attachment 53541
gorgeous boy =D
View attachment 53542

View attachment 53543

Thanks for looking, hope you all have been doing well!!!! :-D

·
Registered
393 Posts
such pretty fish!!! :]

·
Registered
4,899 Posts