Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nosey's been munching on his tail, and I'd just like to get some reassurance that everything looks okay otherwise. I ordered some IAL but they won't be here for another 10-14 days. If he's missing any more chunks, though, I'll probably pick up some rooibos tea to tide us over.

I'm also wondering a bit about the dark spots on his dorsal fin, whether it's just natural coloring or if it looks weird. Unfortunately, our camera is truly craptastic, but hopefully y'all can see what I'm talking about.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Do you have a Macro setting on the camera? Should be a little tulip icon if you have one :) that might help.

But everything is fine, the spot on his dorsal is just part of his coloration :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a Macro setting on the camera? Should be a little tulip icon if you have one :) that might help.

But everything is fine, the spot on his dorsal is just part of his coloration :)
Yeah, I think some of those were taken with that setting. LOL I'll have the 10-year old try again some tomorrow. She's quite the budding photographer. :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love roobios tea! For myself and my bettas lol! It has helped my glass surfing, tail noming VT a ton!
Ooh, that's good to hear because Nosey is glass surfing quite a bit, too. I'm going to start covering him with a towel after the kiddos go to bed, and I'm hoping the IAL tannins will help, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.