Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious- I know some of us have continuous fin/eye/parasite problems with our bettas...

For me it's all kinds of parasites... anchor worms, gill mites, you name it, I can treat it. (The majority of the bettas I buy from pet-stores have parasites, so that's how I came to know them.)

So which illness(es) are you most experienced with?

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
tail/fin issues. fin rot, tail rot, tail biting, rips, tears, anything to do with fins, i can help you in. i blame my fin ripper, Cup, my tail biter, Dante, and my brother's fin rot case, Archfiend(who's better and is now a fin biter. not just tail, fin. >.>).

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Velvet and ich. I can succesfully spot, medicate, and kill ich or velvet on a 4 day old fry no problem.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I can cure hunger in Betta. My first one who got sick died, and Biscotti is still sick.

Sooo, I'm the expert of " potentially lethal algae growths" *sighs*

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I don't know what I know!!! XD

I'm pretty decent at being able to give advise on fin issues, and I have enough knowledge about ich and velvet to know how to treat it. I know a good bit about colomnaris (unforunately), and mysterious illnesses that refuse to be treated... and I know how to humanely euthanize a fish..... but that's not exactly healing... >.> I'm not an expert, but I have enough general knowledge to get by with that stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts