Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Here is my newest betta addition! I went to the breeders with thinking I'd come home with a white halfmoon or yellow butterfly halfmoon but the white one had a parasite and the yellow one seemed to have started tail biting probably due to the stress o being imported.

I did find a little cute unusual guy. He wasn't exactly what I was planning to get that day. I do like him very much. The breeder says he's a blue monster dragon halfmoon.

I was just wondering what you guys think? I was thinking he looks like a bit like a super delta, maybe it's just because he's really young and small at the moment. He's starting to change already, the first 2 pics are from the day I got him and the last are a few days later.

Anyhow, I'm excited to see how he will change. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Bikeridinguckgirl14 Thank you! I love his markings and yes I agree I don't really think he's a blue monster either. I curious to know what to call his colouring or what ppl think lol. Any guesses are appreciated. :p

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Since he has little touches of red I almost wanna say koi, http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Super-Rare-Live-Male-Betta-Halfmoon-Beautiful-Fancy-KOI-Style-MUST-HAVE-/00/s/NDIzWDYwMA==/z/ih4AAOxydl5SKFJC/$(KGrHqNHJE!FIijjZnU7BSKFJCN34!~~60_35.JPG but I have zero experience with this type of thing, maybe just a dragon marble?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone :)

I tried to get him to flare again but he just won't yet lol.

So here are some recent pics of him, they are from today! ;-)

Hopefully this helps with identifying his tail type, super-delta or halfmoon :-??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts