Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For one, why are the bellies swollen? And for two, this yellow one has been chasing the pink one around since day 1..4 months ago!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi
They may have dropsy if their bellies are swollen.
Im sorry but did I miss something? how did you come to that conclusion?

We know nothing about these fish for all we know they could be eggy females or they could be over fed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi

Im sorry but did I miss something? how did you come to that conclusion?

We know nothing about these fish for all we know they could be eggy females or they could be over fed.
So for all you know they could have dropsy. My sweet boy actually just died from it. And one huge sign of dropsy is a swollen belly. How do you know it’s not? It could end up be over feeding or eggy females. But it could also be dropsy or a number of things. I was just offering one possible solution given what little little information I was given. And dropsy is not that uncommon. It could be something in the water being why they would both have it. You’ve been kinda judgy on all my comments.

·
Super Moderator
18,321 Posts
The OP hasn't been on since posting. Sadly, this happens frequently..

BettaBoii: We all really appreciate your participation in the Forum. However, Mr. Grumpy is correct. It's why we don't recommend even offering suggestions without photos of said fish and the answers to the questions found in the form below. But, a new member wouldn't know this as there is no written rule and wanting to know more before diagnosing/making suggestions seems to be pretty much unique to this Forum.

Now, let's get this thread back on track so we don't break Rule #8. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts