Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not able to provide a picture at the moment but when I was going to switch the light of for my plants for the night I noticed something weird. On one of my plants there are several buches of little round bubble like things that look like mini frog spawn with a white dot in the middle. At first I thought they were eggs of some kind but there aren't that many. My only guess is plant seeds. I tried searching on google but no luck there, so I'm stumped. :/

I'm doing a water change tomorrow, would it be best to remove them?

They kinda freaked me out a bit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yeah they definitely look like snail eggs. Nope the only living things in my tank are the plants at the moment there wasn't even anything in the tank in the store I got my plants from. I think it may be best to get rid of them.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
They probably came from the store. It's very common. Snails aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be. They clean the tank in ways that we can't and help break down solid wastes to more manageable size for the good bacteria. And contrary to what people believe, they don't eat healthy plants.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.