Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this little guy from Petsmart and was told it was a dragon scale, if it is what color would you call this?
dragonscale (1).jpg
DSC004700001.JPG

And I found this guy at my local AquaTek, I think its a delta tail but am new to bettas. What color would you call this?
Delta.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,155 Posts
#1 - greend drgn multi
#2 - steel blue drgn multi
#3 - green drgn multi

Note: green dragon and blue dragon often ..... sometimes they look more green and sometimes more blue. Only dark royal blue retains it's blue color.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies! I should have been more clear, the first and second pic are of the same fish. I love these guys! I think I'm addicted!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have read up more on colors, I am wondering if the dragon scale (first two pics) might be a pastel, he has a pretty sky blue color to his body with some pink on his fins. I would think that those colors are pastel, could that be? I need to get some better pictures of the delta?, also. His colors are not quite as bright as they were since I have placed him in his new home, I think its a little stress related. Once his color comes back I'll post some more, better quality photos. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts