Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Did you get from a breeder or the pet store? If they鈥檙e from the pet store I鈥檇 suggest buying from a breeder! They have better genetics and can tell you more about the parents so you can have a better idea about color possibilities :)

Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, Atlantis, & Pinky. SIP Geneva, Saturn, Ruby, Blush, and Crystal.
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get from a breeder or the pet store? If they鈥檙e from the pet store I鈥檇 suggest buying from a breeder! They have better genetics and can tell you more about the parents so you can have a better idea about color possibilities :)
I don't know their parents sadly. The female came from 4 hours away. :eek: They came from a pet store but my friend knows the breeder personally. She says he is a great breeder. :) She got a pair from the pet store and they had very healthy babies! 馃榿

Super Moderator
Unless you have a specific goal in mind, I would not recommend this pair - mainly because they are of different fin types. You will most likely produce messy fins - uneven web reduction. The female looks like a cambodian CT while the male seems to be a turquoise regular tail (can't see what type). IMO, it's best for beginners to breed the same fin type

Color wise, there are several possibilities. Cambodian/mascot patterns, grizzle, pastel, irid-red combo, etc.

Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, Atlantis, & Pinky. SIP Geneva, Saturn, Ruby, Blush, and Crystal.
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a friend that bred a crowntail and a veiltail together and they got healthy babies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts