Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, & Pinky.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all.

Vertebrate Fin Organism Fish supply Pet supply
Liquid Beak Fish Eyelash Automotive lighting

Sorry for bad pics. They are so active. 馃挄

Registered
Did you get from a breeder or the pet store? If they鈥檙e from the pet store I鈥檇 suggest buying from a breeder! They have better genetics and can tell you more about the parents so you can have a better idea about color possibilities :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get from a breeder or the pet store? If they鈥檙e from the pet store I鈥檇 suggest buying from a breeder! They have better genetics and can tell you more about the parents so you can have a better idea about color possibilities :)
I don't know their parents sadly. The female came from 4 hours away. :eek: They came from a pet store but my friend knows the breeder personally. She says he is a great breeder. :) She got a pair from the pet store and they had very healthy babies! 馃榿

Super Moderator
Unless you have a specific goal in mind, I would not recommend this pair - mainly because they are of different fin types. You will most likely produce messy fins - uneven web reduction. The female looks like a cambodian CT while the male seems to be a turquoise regular tail (can't see what type). IMO, it's best for beginners to breed the same fin type

Color wise, there are several possibilities. Cambodian/mascot patterns, grizzle, pastel, irid-red combo, etc.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a friend that bred a crowntail and a veiltail together and they got healthy babies.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are finally some better pics of the male:

Bird Fish Pet supply Beak Pollinator
Vertebrate Organism Art Feather Event

1 - 8 of 8 Posts