Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
He looks like a super delta. 15 bucks might be a bit much though (in my opinion), Where was he from?

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
delta or super delta. copper is his color. he looks alot like my Dante did, only Dante's separation of red from copper was more pronounced.

be careful with those plants, and that cave. plastic can rip their fins all up, and Dante injured himself on that same cave, and i didn't notice it until it was too late. x-x

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
regardless a beautiful fish

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw Thank you! And he was tabled as delta on his cup but the receipt says super delta so I wasn't sure lol

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
the difference is fin length (I believe). Super's have long fins and regular's are a bt on the short side

·
Registered
575 Posts
Kyons tail is about an inch long! Doesnt super delta and delta depend on the angle of the tail. Over 90 degree is a delta over 130 is a super delta?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Maybe. Where is one of those experienced breeders/keepers when ya need one? lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
Agreed! I didn't know bettas were so diverse until I joined this forum. I only really knew of veil tails and Crown tails.

NB: Sorry the pic was so huge! Didn't realise it was going to be that big.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
The difference between delta and super delta does depend on the angle of the fins, not the length. I am not sure of the actual angle cut-offs though.

In any event he is a very handsome guy :)

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Anything under 180 degree spread is a DeT. The closer to HM they are the more likely they are super DeT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts