Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found one of those huge ship wreak decorations online for $15 usually they cost around $50 or more on the store, so i tought it was a good deal and bought it.
My tank went from this
Aquarium Aquarium decor Freshwater aquarium Plant

To this
Aquarium decor Aquarium Freshwater aquarium Aquarium lighting Pet supply

Question is, What would you add, remove or move?
if you know of anything that you think it would look good and you know where to buy it, please post a link.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
It's looking great! I certainly wouldn't remove anything. Depending on what fish you plan I might even add some more plants along the back line. You're going to want some swimming room, so leave the front open. But if those are live plants in the background, then you are fine. They will fill in and give fish a nice thick cover.

One more thing to make your tank really pop is to either paint or put something black behind the tank. It fills in the blanks spots (by tricking the human eye) and make a tank look really professional. It is also going to hide the equipment a bit.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, i was thinking about using window tint as a background i already did it once and it came out good.
also the gravel idea is awesome and thanks everybody for your input.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i would push the gravel back so have more in the back and have a thin even line in the front. that way you can see the fish better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.