Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we all seem to have preferences/limits as to what we like in our 10 gallon community tanks I figured I'd start a thread that sorta lets us collectively put out our opinions on what works well! I also noticed that 10gallons seems to be a fairly popular choice for a decent sized community or divided tank.

So post away! Let us know what you have! Feel free to include photos!​

I currently have two 10 gallon tanks.
Tank1:
3 Gold Mickey Mouse Platy
1 Female Delta Betta (named Delta)
4 Peppered Cory Catfish

Tank2 was divided, but my delta boy Opal didn't like it, so now it just has my super delta Blur with allll that space XD

What do you have!? :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Since this seems to be a good gathering of 10-gallon-minded folk, are there any suggestions for someone about to upgrade to a 10 gallon, with one betta who has been a bit aggressive in the past? I'm going to start a thread but I figured I should ask here as well.

Your tanks all sound really fun!
I had a betta male I tried in a 10 gallon once. He was aggressive/territorial. He LOVED the peppered cory cats (4) but didn't like the curious swimming fish. I think it was mostly because the corys kept to the ground and he liked the top/middle areas. I've also heard that tetras do well, as they swim fast and don't have "offensive" colors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.