Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always love hearing the stories of people naming their fish, so ramble on.

Mine are:
Drew is a natural alpha and likes to be paid attention to. I named her after a charcher in Rick Riordan's The Lost Hero (a daughter of Aphrodite)
Luna is a night-dweller and is quiet but really weird. She hides in weird nooks and even disappears sometimes. I named her after Luna Lovegood.

I'm planning on getting some new girls tomorrow and might use Aela (The Huntress from Skyrim), Clove (from Hunger Games), and Azura (Skyrim) as names if the girls fit the names.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All of these are soo cool. I think it's really neat when you can find a fitting theme (like the Berrys) or just name them on what they do and act like. When I get my new girls today, they're probably going to be named mostly after video games or books and movies.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That's funny Wolfie, I named my new boy after Skyrim - Vilkas. He was always my favorite of the companions, and I love how he's portrayed as a smart, strong man rather than a typical warrior.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
That's so neat, you guys are all so creative. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick to The Elder Scrolls for now, since I have my shrimp named the Faendals, I'll probably get cories and name them all after characters too.

I almost want to theme my tank after TES. Maybe... a dragon in the middle, or some dragon-looking bones?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.