Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Kyon is a character from Haruhi Suzumiya which is one of my favourite anime series.

The Bronze cories have traditional cat names.

The one thing I have a big interest in apart from fish keeping is movies and usually asian horror or cult horror. I also love anime so names of choice reflect this.

I like the name Dae-su for my next. He was the main charecter from my favourite Korean movie, Oldboy or Kiriyama from Battle Royale or Spaulding from House of 1000 corpses.

My cats are called Topcat and Benny The Ball from the cartoon Topcat :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was going to go with band names that i love but nothing fit quite right, (Incubus, Metallica, In Flames, Chimaira, The Mars Volta??) not for fishies i think.

YEY!!!
You love Incubus! I love Incubus! About time I found someone else who loves them! I was going to call my daughter Brandon Boyd Jones... Chimaira would have been a cool name for a betta.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I realise how fan girlish that last post of mine must have looked... That's the fun part! Working out what suits them. I have a few names picked out then I will see which if any will suit my new betta.

For a girl: Chibi, Chitose, Freya.
For a boy: Kiriyama, Dae-Su, Hideki.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.