Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to locate one of those 2 gallon rectangle glass tanks or those 1/2 gallon cubes that I can use for a photo tank. Where are you guys finding those? I tried using my acrylic Eclipse but the picture quality is bad, my 10 gallon is too big to get the fish still enough for a photo and my other containers are round so no good for photos...

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Heard of betta barracks? Those get you decent pictures :) plus if they have neighbors, they'll flare.

Otherwise a 5 gallon (or 10 divided) from petsmart is 10-15.00 here, no filter just the tank, and would work.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I have this for a photography tank. It's 1 Gallon and glass so it won't scratch easily. It has crisp, clear glass and clear silicon to bind it together, no dark areas.

http://www.ocreef.com/betta_cube_kit_glass_with_led_light

I leave it barebottom and you can prop a piece of white or black paper up at the back to bring out colours. It's small enough to use a desk lamp or something more elaborate :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a Marina cubus that I bought at Petsmart. They are made of glass and easy to move around to set up. Here's a sample pic taken in the cubus:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
what some people use they call "Beanies" because they are the containers that Beanie babies were sold in.

currently i'm using a very small critter keeper for the fish i want the picture of, and just leaving the "bait" fish in it's jar. But ideally i would like to have a barrack system, or a 5 gallon divided long ways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts