Betta Fish Forum banner

Which Betta Species Do You Think Is Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
... I want a prize. lol :p and yeah that's what I wanted, bettas143 xDD

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
super red HMPK!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Go veil tail!!!!!!!!!! I love them all, but I had to vote in favour of Daz lol.

:O off of subject, 150th post anniversary! lol

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
yay Reece! lol. And yeah I would have voted VT, for my Spartan but I voted for my half giant Madame :p lol. If I get any males from her spawn that are half giant I shall be keeping them... >.> lol

·
Registered
526 Posts
i found a really unique betta yesterday at the petstore, it looked like a ct but had a split like a dt. hes really quite lovely. so what catergory would he be under?

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
probably an other? :p lol I have no idea! sounds cool though..

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
OMG!!! that woulda been awesome! lol. I found out, my brother wants one/two of my betta males :) for his children. His boy is pretty responsible, so he can teach his sister! :) Plus then, I can free up some water space lol! I may want to breed different tails eventually... after I move... I am interested in seeing what most people seem to like :p

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
I still haven't gotten a plakat yet. It's on my list. But every time I go to the pet store, the sad looking VTs get me right in the heart so they're the ones I end up bringing home.

·
Registered
302 Posts
sakura I should send you a Plakat. They are my second favorites next to Crowntails :)

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
Haha, maybe you should. At this rate, the only way I get one is if it's sick or if someone gives one to me. I can't remember the last time I bought a healthy betta.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks for voting everyone!

A fan tail is a type of betta with a round tail... LOL.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
I get healthy and sick bettas :p I was tempted to get the four males who had terrible ich and chewed fins! Poor fellas... But I don't have enough space lol!

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Agreed!!!! lol! I still cannot get over that one of the manager's employees put a poor betta in with barbs... Poor fellow had no fins left :(

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
That poor little guy! Honestly, these employees should have to buy and read a book on fish types before they're allowed to do more than scoop them out of the tank.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
I know. I do respect the store owner and his wife. They both work as a team, and supply good information. I only go there when either one is there. I avoid the store when their employee is there. Apparently, "if I didn't use ich medication all my fish would die" and yet everyone is healthy, and never had a problem after using merely salt... Same with her saying females cannot be with each other =D I really think research is highly needed. For anything.

·
Registered
729 Posts
once .. before i found this forum .. i asked a LFS owner what can i do to stop my betta from tail biting .. and he told me that bettas never bite their tail .. that it was impossible .. @[email protected] .. i just walked away after that

41 - 60 of 137 Posts