Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new camera and wanted to test it. Got amazing results. It's also a camera that goes underwater so I might test it in the aquarium... don't know yet, might be a little difficult.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Woaaaaah they're both beauddddifullllllll I would have to say...NOOO I CAN'T CHOOSE they're both just too beaudddddddifullllll!!!Enter one in the next contest and one in the one after that!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Gen..which contest is this for? They are both great pics:)
It's for the monthly picture contest on this webstie.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I like the first one better for the simple reason that the focus on the fish is pretty much perfect. The second is nice, but the fishy is a little out of focus.

Pretty bettas, both!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I like the first one better for the simple reason that the focus on the fish is pretty much perfect. The second is nice, but the fishy is a little out of focus.

Pretty bettas, both!
I agree ;-)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
The first one. The focus is a bit better. If you could manage to not get so much shine on the glass that would be even better. The second image the fish is a little blurry.
But the movement and definition of the scales is amazing! I would just try to get rid of the light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.