• Photo 5

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Photo 6

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Honeycomb looks so cute, especially on Photo #5. ;) I need to get a better camera... Watch out, I'm in the contest, too! I'll probably have 1 vote like last time. -_- I need to find Lebron when he does something weird...

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honeycomb looks so cute, especially on Photo #5. ;) I need to get a better camera... Watch out, I'm in the contest, too! I'll probably have 1 vote like last time. -_- I need to find Lebron when he does something weird...
Thanks! Haha i will vote for him -i have had only 1 vote too

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
@LTB..both our fishies in Avi's are kissing the water and facing same direction..lol..:)
That's so weird... And the same direction... What a coincidence...
Your fish is purdy. ;3

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Thanks! Haha i will vote for him -i have had only 1 vote too
No, it's fine. I want people to like him for who he is. Not because I have 0 votes. But I'll vote for you, Honeycomb's cute bumblebee patches would sure get attention.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
@Lebron..when I snapoed that pic..I had no idea what I wuld get..until I saw how.amazing it lookdd..then I started noticing yurs..its a very interesting coincidence..

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I just used an iPhone 4S. That's why it's so tall. To tall for a camera so to say. :) I was waiting for him to do something rather than swimming, so when he came up to get air, I snapped a picture and got this. ;P

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Sammy was going after the bubbles and started to go for air, I snapped, and whala!!..this is in his new tank:)

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
@Lebron..have yu noticed we joined same month too????
No, I didn't. And did you notice I'm in New England? No, I'm just kidding. :) I'm only 40 minutes away from Washington D.C. ;P
I'm near the East Coast.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts