·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which pic should I enter?
1: tilt
2: synchronised eating
3: pig/yum
4: picture of Gandalf and Lily embracing (If I can get one without disturbing them-if they feel like breeding anytime soon lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to say, is it ok to edit the photo?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks :) Sadly an embrace picture is off the cards, Gandalf beat lily up so bad there was blood on the top of the water-I didn't know betta's could bleed!I now know that if I want to breed him there is only 1 fish that I have that is big/aggressive enough to not get beat up too bad by him!

·
Registered
115 Posts
:O I don't know about breeding or getting Betta to be less aggressive, sorry. Is he younger? Mine's older and seems to not be aggressive. I wonder if age factors in.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does, Older bettas generally struggle to breed because they get tired easily (cant build bubblenest or look after babies) but gandalf is quite young, and pretty violent, so I figured I've got to put a female in that can give as good as she gets!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its a shame they didn't get along; they would've had amazing babies if they'd bred!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm feeding them both up now, Gandalf must have been stressed before I bred him, he has been tailbiting, I think that may have freaked him out a bit, so I will give them another go soon :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts