Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at this beautiful boy I won at an Auction from Fishchick Aquatics (Jodi-Lea Matheson)

I'm so excited, I'm already trying to think of a name for him! Any suggestions? He should arrive in 2 days.

My 7.3G tank is looking quite empty since I've moved Callisto to his old 2.5G home! :p

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Woooo!! Congratulations!! Doesn't it feel awesome when you win an auction XD he's gorgeous!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It feels so so soooo good haha! I'm so excited, I wish he could be delivered to my home today! :'(((

·
Registered
552 Posts
He's really lovely!! It's such an exciting feeling to win an auction as well. I've never bid on a fish, but know that high!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to try critique him in the critique thread once I have him, he looks amazing!!

·
Super Moderator
22,093 Posts
He's quite lovely. I have an affinity for white HMEE; well, any white/pastel Betta. They are so shimmery under light. Congratulations!

Fish Chick has some really nice imports. Even though in Australia I check her YouTube channel regularly just to look. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They look absolutely stunning, I can't fault an all white HM EE, I just give in to it's beauty haha! Thank you :)

She really does, I need to tell my hands to not get tempted to bid, because I literally want to buy all her auctions.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinking about naming him ghost or phantom this afternoon but tonight I've decided to call him:

Castor

Named after one of the brightest stars in our night sky :)
I'm so excited guys! :-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I initially wanted to get this guy, but someone already beat me to him!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Aw that guy is pretty too! Too many pretty fish lately XD what to do LOL

Welcome home Castor x

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh he's on his way guys!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can proudly say He has arrived and is in good health! He was packaged very well and safely. I'm beginning the acclimation process, I'm excited!! :-D
Say hello to Castor everybody!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thank you! :)

his colouring is a bit off but will likely regain it once he's comfortable in his new home :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Omg guys, this guy is already making himself at home!! I love him already haha!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts