Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, while looking at my girls 10 gallon AQ, i noticed some clear goo/slime forming on some flower pots i have as decorations. I thought it was normal, from the light, but I started looking closer and saw little white dashes, about as small or smaller than these commas. They swim around freely, since i dont have any filter yet, and theres no water movement. I heard there cann be some type of parasite from over feeding them, but I dont overfeed my girls. I also heard it could be snail eggs, and since I do have snails it could be true. I just want to see if anyone else might know what they are before I clean out the whole aq. Does anybody know??

·
Registered
601 Posts
Press the go advanced button. Make sure you have saved the pic onto your computer. Press the manage attachements. Hit browse and open the file you want. Then hit upload. Then submit. Hope that works. Make sure that your picture isn't too big. You can right click and hit edit, resize the pic, and then upload the picture.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope its not ich or velvet :( i dont think it is. Its a used aquarium, but i cleaned it completely out before i put my girls in it. The aquarium has been up for a week now. My girls, Peach and Zelda, have been acting completely normal.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok good, im gonna do a water change when i get off my lazy butt ^.^. Im going to first look into the parasites and how they look, then im gonna look at the things close up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts