Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it bad that I decided to rename my betta GD?

I randomly called him "Doctor" and pointed my finger at him. He immediately came to my finger and swam in a circle around it! Never done that before so I'm thinking I'll keep that name for him.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Not bad at all. I mean, hmm, I like the idea of Betta 'Doctors' yep. I like it. Now then, is he the unannounced 13th reincarnation of The Doctor? Or is he one of the previous 12? He needs a little Sonic Screwdriver. Yep.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 11th was my fave :) but I haven't decided which Doctor he will be.
I want to get a Tardis decoration for the tank.. but I have to find one relatively cheap.
If you can see the spots on the Doctor's body they are a blue very similar to Tardis blue so I think a Tardis would be wonderful.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Amazon has little TARDIS decorations, but sadly they're not cheap! I kind of wanted one for Gallifrey's tank (for obvious reasons), but haven't been able to get one yet. Right now he just has boring human decorations in his tank. ;-)

We secretly really want to get a more sinister looking betta and name him Skaro, haha.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D I think I'm going to name my other betta , Cooper, Jack. Or Cpt. Jack Harkness.
He's a flamboyant one who I dare say is a big flirt.. Comes to the side of the tank as soon as he sees me and swims around showing off.
I found some cheaper "Police Boxes" on a bid site so I'm hoping to get one from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts