Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why, but I loooove veiltails. A healthy adult male veiltail with long, silky flowing fins with an odd coloration like Skyden is amazing to me.

I know they're the common ones.. But they're GORGEOUS.

Does anyone else love veiltails?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like them too! Though my first/only baby (so far) is a veil tail. All my local pet store has are veil tails. I think they're gorgeous! There are some more lovely fish there that I'd love to take home ^-^
Glad I'm not the only one! :lol: My hopes is to find a pure pink or pure purple VT. :D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
i have loved veil tails since I first met red 6-7 months ago. He has 2 inch or so long fins and I love when he wiggles his butt at me. i love watching his fins.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I love MG and turquoise yellow VTs. I also really like VT females - there is just something so simple and neat about their tails.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I love them. :D After halfmoon-plakats and and half-suns they are my fave tail type.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I love them have two of them I especially like Arashi's it so think and flowy. In my opionion he has the best tail or any of my other fish past and present. I do want other tail types to though as I also love CT. But then I usually just go with whatever fish I connect with so yeah doesn't matter the fish and usually the price cause if there is a connection he's going home with me even if I have to sneak him or her lol

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have both of my VT boys Brent and Skyden's 3g tanks next to each other, and I love to go stare at them more than the other fish.. Shh don't tell ;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one! :lol: My hopes is to find a pure pink or pure purple VT. :D
I have a purple veil tail female with pinker fins that go purple at the tips! when i rescued her from walmart she just looked pale with brown stress stripes i didnt realize how beautiful she was til i brought her home abd put her in a propper tank.:D
p.s. Sorry for the poor quality stupid camera on my xoom.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
i don't really care for long-fins anymore, but i won't deny that i've seen some stunning veils. my own Sniper is a veil, and he's just amazing~

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Sniper is so gorgeous, Lui. I was bad yesterday and brought home a young orange VT fella ... yep ... couldn't resist him. In fact I think I can't resist a neat coloured VT anyway, lol :)

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
that's nothing. xD i brought home a stunning female yesterday, along with my guppies. gonna hafta find out her tail type. but, orange? how unusual!

and thanks! i got him from Chard56~ oogled him for over a week before breaking my 'no more long tails' rule. totally worth it, though!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I LOVE VEILTAILS!!!!!!!!<3 <3
My first betta (milo) was a solid blue vt he was beautiful!!!!
I got another VT (cometa0 with a long flowing red tail.
Then there is bentley who I currently still have and he is green and blue! so pretty!
I also have a purple VT (more like a light lavender) named landin:)
HAHA I LOV THEM!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I love veil-tails but it makes me sad that they are kinda being forgotten and pushed a side because of the fancy halfmoons, plakats, deltas, ect. But personally they are my favorite!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah, I have a plakat (my avatar) I just couldn't say no to him <3 But I want to go get a veil tail, I miss mine!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts