Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys i m Santosh from nepal but student in japan i love Bettas i m new here in this app i want to really know how to get wild betta from Thailand and the problem is transhipper he doesn’t allow other wild betta but he does allowed theshow betta what to do how to get wild betta in cheap price

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can buy wild fish from japan also but it’s cost so expensive so I found some wild seller from Thailand and I already pay the mony for wild betta but my transhipper doesn’t allow wild betta I really want that betta what should i do guys

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Then I think it's not allowed to import wild betta to Japan. Maybe you can only if you have a licence or a special permit.

If I were you, I would contact the seller and ask for the refund.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yes they do. There are also officials at the airport who check everything before giving to transhippers. What you are trying to is very wrong. It's possible you will end up arrested and kicked out of Japan. Seriously. I don't even think the seller would write false information on export documents.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys i want help from the breeder how breed wild betta how to get copper alen , blue alen, green and other thypes of hybrids how his the father of that fish can I know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts