Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Oh I’m so excited for you!!! Here’s a photo of my female hendra back when I had her.
Plant Terrestrial plant Natural landscape Aquatic plant Grass

Plant Water Organism Terrestrial plant Fin

Plant Terrestrial plant Grass Groundcover Leaf vegetable

I had her a few years back and I miss her, she was an awesome little fish. She would color up and down in the blink of an eye, it would really help you get an idea of how she was feeling. I don’t have any reading in particular for you, sorry!

Please keep this thread updated on what you learn and everything else relating to this new adventure!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I’m sorry about the fight you had with your parents, hopefully things calm down again and they loosen up on their fish restrictions for you. That being said, I’m SO glad you’re loving the hendras! Wild bettas just have a certain charm to them and it’s so much fun watching them interact, I’m glad you’re happy with them! Unfortunately I don’t have any suggestions other than trying to continue offering them little bits of the frozen food, maybe soak it in garlic and see if they’re more interested in it?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Oh my god, I’m so so sorry. I was absolutely heartbroken when my female unimaculata jumped in a freak accident while I was gone. I still don’t quite know how she managed it… Please know that what happened in your case is not your fault at all, you took great care of them. I’m so sorry and I’m sending you kind thoughts. Please don’t blame yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts