Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I sat down last night before bed and began my long term concept art for a memorial drawing of all the fish Feng and I have lost: SIP, <3

Grimm

Asriel

Like I said, this memorial is a work in progress. I didn't spend a lot of time on these two last night, and I won't be colouring them anytime soon (I suck at colouring), so they'll be B&W drawings.

Photos also aren't that great, but I'll upload better ones if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
626 Posts
They are gorgeous! I so wish I could draw, but straight lines are beyond me. They don't need color to be stunning! If you didn't spend a lot of time on them I would love to see some of the work you have spent a lot of time on. Since you 'suck' at coloring you and Feng could always work on this together and the color can be added later too.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Wow, Pandoras! I love the details, you're really talented!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An hour per fish, so I don't know what you would consider a lot of time, but I'm not talented, XD I just stare at the image and put it on paper, XD

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
You haven't seen much of my "art" have you? It's nowhere near as detailed and realistic as yours and Feng's works are!

Therefore, talented. ^_^

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Yeeaaaa.... I can't even do scales!

just accept the compliment, Pandoras. ;-)

·
Registered
626 Posts
I totally agree with everything said here Pandoras! I understand artistic temperaments and thinking your work isn't good, but except the fact that you can draw & you do have talent. Lots of it!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any guesses on who the next boy will be? Also, this is how I start them out, but I had to call it quits last night at 2AM because I began feeling ... ill, :/

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I'm going to guess Vasuki?

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I made the plush, I know his shape just a smidge lol

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I know! ^_^