Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today is my first of 3 interviews for becoming my store's new pet care manager. :]

pretty much everyone at my store wants me to get the job. i just have to prove to the higher up people that i'm worthy. those are my last 2 interviews. but the reason i'm so excited is because, assuming i get the job, i will finally have some "authority" over how the bettas are treated/taken care of and what information is given out to customers. hopefully this is the first big step i get to take to help the myths go away even more. :]

·
Registered
354 Posts
best of luck :D itll make a difference, one step at a time.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Good luck! :-D

·
Registered
563 Posts
Go show 'em how one person can make a difference! Good luck!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Best wishes to you. I hope you get the job! :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone! the first interview went awesome! now my store manager is scheduling me my next interview sometime next week. :]

·
Registered
240 Posts
Good luck! The pet world can use more knowledgeable people!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
That is awesome!! I truly hope you get the job...the number of people you could reach would be amazing, not to mention the higher quality of life for the bettas in the store :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know right! i mean, i'm sure things will be slow going. but even if it's just making sure that the people i work with know the right information to give out then that's better than nothing. i try to teach now. some listen, some don't. grr.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts