Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got this betta yesterday and it's eyes are somewhat protruding. I think I should do the aquarium salt ,but don't know if I should because I don't know if it's popeye. It's eyes are also dark not white nor cloudy. Just a dark color. It's a male and I have pictures. Also he moves just fine. He is very active and eating:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can you post photos of him so we can see, if he has a line of "dragon" breeding in him it may be his color growing over his eyes.

·
Registered
474 Posts
To post a picture:

Go to the bottom of this thread where you would normally write a response.
Underneath the white type box there are two buttons.
One says [Post Quick Reply] the other says [Go Advanced] Click on the go advanced one.

The page it changes to has another type box, there will be a bunch of little smiley things on the right hand side of the message box.

Look down past the [submit reply] and [preview post] button at the bottom of the white type box and there are "Additional Options" further down the page.

There's a button that says [Manage Attachments]

Click on that, it will open another window. To upload a file you have on your computer or phone click on the [browse...] button.

Find the picture where you saved it on your computer. Click [Upload]

Once you see it is done uploading you can close that separate window. It will now be attached to your message you're composing and you can click [submit reply] now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts