Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm unable to get a job due to no forms of transportation and no drivers license.

I was wondering, would it be alright if I did betta art commissions? I thought I'd ask before just jumping out and doing it.

I wouldn't charge much....It would be digital, and more detailed and color-accurate then the marker drawings....

So, would it be alright? Reason I want to do this is because I have no funds to care for my betta, and my mom doesn't want to pay for the meds, and the decorations and stuff when I start building my sorority.

I'm willing to draw pretty fishes.

(if you wanna know the price, I was thinking $10 for a full digital drawing, with background and everything.)

Please let me know if its alright! If its not...thats okay, I'll find other ways.

PS: If I can, I'll make a thread in the art section, and will make examples before starting.

·
Registered
927 Posts
You know I'd completely love to! When I get my next paycheck (lol, I spent a lot on that new tank) and can get a better picture of Jade. (I know I can't ever get a good one of Leliia, but Jade's long fins would look great in your style~)
SO!
Ten dollars is yours!
In about two weeks! 8D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love your cartoon style :) I would definitely pitch in $10 to have another (better, is that possible??) one done! I'll PM you to get more info if you'd like the business!
Certainly better! I can do alot more with my tablet then I can with markers.
I'd love to do business with you :) I can do a example, that way if you don't like it you don't waste your money. :D

You know I'd completely love to! When I get my next paycheck (lol, I spent a lot on that new tank) and can get a better picture of Jade. (I know I can't ever get a good one of Leliia, but Jade's long fins would look great in your style~)
SO!
Ten dollars is yours!
In about two weeks! 8D
Well of course you would :p Your my sister!

·
Registered
717 Posts
oooo I would be interested.Do you have any samples of your work?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wouldn't mind, once I see a sample of the "better" work. I already adore your cartoon-esque style of bettas. However, the ever important way of payment needs to be clear up. How are we supposed to pay you?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Then I would be more than happy to, once we see a sample. =]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Awesome-tastic, as expected! That's more than worth $10, in my opinion.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've seen worse things that people pay upwards of $25 for. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you, and I have to pay for gas to go back and forth to class. The maximum I'll be able to pay is $15. But for a completely digital art piece that only takes time, effort, and skill, $10 is still a very reasonably price that most everyone here will be willing to pay. =]

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've seen worse things that people pay upwards of $25 for. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you, and I have to pay for gas to go back and forth to class. The maximum I'll be able to pay is $15. But for a completely digital art piece that only takes time, effort, and skill, $10 is still a very reasonably price that most everyone here will be willing to pay. =]
Thanks. :) I'll get it at $10 then.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Most excellent. Just let me know when you're ready for a commission. We'll work out the details then, yes? (I have a mind for business, if you can't tell.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts