Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently my betta lives in a 0.5 gallon tank. But I have a ten gallon tank with a filter I can use for him.

I don't have any bacteria or anything to start up a cycle. Would it just be better not to use the filter and do partial changes once a week?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a betta in a ten gal. with a filter, and it is great, all you need is decorations obviously and I would get a water heater also I have one. My betta swims around happily all day. Do you have a cover for your tank? Also you need water conditioner for you tank and you need to let the tank cycle with everything in that your betta will have in there just with no betta for 24 hours, or at least that't what I did!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he's in his new 10 gal with out a filter. He seems really happy and lvoes swimming around. c;

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have some pics but they are bad quality.
I'm also down for water changes for him. Anything to get him out of the 0.5 gallon. x'D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Those plastic plants are going to be replace with live plants very soon. I've tested them though and they are soft enough for my bettas fins. He also has a live plant and a moss ball in the corner of the tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts